SEO, Usability, Speed, & Conversion Audit
Most website owners have tried over and over to improve rankings, speed, and conversion rates. It’s tough to get all of these right while you also worry about the other aspects of your business. You need an expert to review your site and let you know what you have overlooked. An expert who can suggest changes that will increase your search engine rankings, increase conversions, and make your site more user-friendly. This is where our Website Audit comes into play.
Click here to order now, or keep reading to learn more.
Why You Should Order a Website Audit
We go through your website with a fine-toothed comb. We’ll suggest changes and strategies that you may have never thought of that will increase traffic and improve conversions. We will dig into your website’s speed, design, basic SEO, linking strategies, and much more. If there’s something wrong, we’ll find it…and then we’ll tell you exactly how to fix it.
What you’ll find in your Website Audit:
- Usability recommendations and design changes.
- Suggestions for optimizing your site’s HTML.
- SEO strategies for optimizing your website to increase traffic.
- Analysis of your conversion funnel and where you can make improvements.
Cost and Benefit
The simple truth is that the cost of a service like this varies widely depending on who you talk to. There are plenty of online marketing agencies that charge anywhere from $2,000-$5,000 for a service like this. The truth is that when you pay that much, about 80% of what you’re buying is their name and not their skillset.
The cost of our Website Audit is only $500.
Keep in mind that the audit is an extremely detailed review of your website. We don’t run it through some software and spit out some cookie-cutter suggestions back to you. We will spend our time on your site and pick out the good and bad elements. Then, we’ll tell you in plain English why you should make the suggested changes and show you how to make them.
If you’d like to get started, fill out the form below. We’ll deliver the completed Website Audit in 1-2 weeks after ordering. If you implement our suggested changes right away, you’ll start to see massive improvements in rankings, page speed, usability, and conversions in a few short months.
How The Order Process Works
Here’s what will happen if you fill out the form below:
- You’ll get an invoice for $500, which can be paid via credit card, PayPal, cash*, or check* (local San Diego clients only for last two payment options)
- Once the invoice has been paid we’ll get in tough with you and collect some information about your website.
- After we collect this information from you, we’ll start the audit! Typically a website audit will take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to complete.
Stop chasing likes, rankings, and tweets. Sign up to my free newsletter to learn proven small business online marketing strategies that drive more business to your door...and more revenue into your pocket.
I hate spam as much as you do. I will never share your email with anyone else.